ART 710-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 10” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 10" Woofer
- 90°x70°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
RCF ART 710-A MK4 Active 1400W 2-way 10" w/1" HF comp. loudspeaker
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1.0", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:10", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:548 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width:340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth:305 / 12.0 mm/inch
- Net Weight:14.4 / 31.75 kg/lbs