The SOLO/610 delivers the classic Putnam 610 tube console sound in a portable, highly versatile mic preamp design. It provides the silky, vintage warmth of the original console’s mic amp design, and will flatter and enhance any microphone or instrument with its iconic tones.
Thanks to its convenient form factor, the SOLO/610 can be conveniently used in the control room or the recording room, on stage, or on a desktop. Functionally lean but sonically mean, the SOLO/610 maintains the character of the 610 console — at a price every serious project studio can afford.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
UA SOLO/610 Classic Tube Single Channel Mic Pre
- Mic Input - Selectable 450 ohms (Lo-Z) or 1.6 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- DI Input - Selectable 2.2 megohms (Lo-Z) or 50 kilohms (Hi-Z)
Output Load Impedance
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- 61 dB
- (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7
Maximum Mic Input Level
- -12 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
Maximum Instrument Input Level
- +4 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
Maximum Gain Mic Input
- 55 dB (1.6K ohm input), 60 dB (450 ohm input)
Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
Maximum Gain Instrument Input
- 37 dB
- L: 14"
- W: 5 3/4"
- H: 5"
- 9 lbs.