Introduced in 1958, the AC15 combo has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on over 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity. The AC15C1 provides a stunning range of authentic tones in a conveniently portable package.
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels; Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control; the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver the coveted clean VOX "chimey" sound or a powerful overdriven tone - and everything in between.
- Classic Series 15 Watt combo amp with Normal and Top-Boost channels
- Master Section features Master Volume and Tone Cut controls
- Tremolo (Speed/Depth); Spring Reverb (Level); Switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (x 3); EL84 (x 2); Single 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speaker
- Extension and External speaker outputs; Distinctive VOX Styling
VOX AC15C1 15 watt 1x12" combo with Celestion Greenback speaker
15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
1 x 12"" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback (AC15C1)
Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
22 kg / 48.50 lbs.