The VOX AC30 combo amp has been an icon for decades, known as the sound that powered the1960's "British Invasion." Based on the classic AC30 design, the all-new, tube-driven Custom Series AC30C2 offers numerous up-to-date enhancements, delivering the most versatile AC30 design in VOX history.
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels; Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control; the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver the coveted clean VOX "chimey" sound or a powerful overdriven tone - and everything in between.
- Classic Series 30 Watt combo amp with Normal and Top-Boost channels
- Master Section features Master Volume and Tone Cut controls
- Tremolo (Speed/Depth); Spring Reverb (Tone/Level); Switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (x 3); EL84 (x 4); 2 X 12" Dual AlNiCo Blue
- Extension and External speaker outputs; By-passable Effect Loop, Distinctive VOX Styling
VOX AC302X 30 Watt 2x12" combo with Celestion "Blue" Alnico speakers
- 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion Alnico Blue
- Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- 33.4 kg / 73.59 lbs.