The compact and lightweight VX series is joined by a new 50W model, specialized for keyboard and featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube
With a coaxial speaker that outputs clear sound even to the high-frequency range, and a bass reflex structure that reproduces rich low-frequency sound with ample power, this amp delivers high-quality sound from a compact and lightweight unit. The three-channel design provides an independent volume control for each channel, and CH3 also supports mic input. This amp can also function as a simple and easily transportable PA system. A full complement of input/output jacks is also provided, including an AUX IN jack, headphone jack, and a LINE OUT jack for connection to a PA system. This amp is also ideal for on-stage use as a monitor amp.
- High 50W of output power from a revolutionary, lightweight, and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Coaxial speaker delivers clear output extending to the high-frequency range.
- Bass reflex structure ensures ample output and rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Three-channel design, with independent volume controls.
- Three-band master EQ for flexibly controlling the sound.
- CH3 input can be switched between LINE/MIC, and provides a PHASE switch.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks includes AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
VOX VX50KB: 50w Keyboard Amp
INPUT CH1: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced)
INPUT CH2: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced)
INPUT CH3: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced) mic/line switchable
AUX IN: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack
LINE OUT: 1/4” phone jack (unbalanced)
Headphone: 1/8” stereo mini phone jack
Valve: Nutube 6P1
Output power: Maximum approx. 50W RMS
Speaker: VOX Original 8” speaker with tweeter (2-way coaxial)
Power supply: AC adapter (DC 19V)
Current consumption: 3.42A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm × 208mm × 313mm / 13.94" × 8.19" × 12.32"
Weight: 4.1 kg / 9.04 lbs.
Included items: AC adapter (DC 19V), power cord